Educational Qualification for Indian Railway NTPC Recruitment 2019-
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist (JCCT) , Accounts Clerk Cum Typist (ACCT), Junior Time Keeper(JTK) , Trains Clerk (TC) , Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk (CC/TC) – 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed From Any Recognized Board in India With 50% Marks (SC / ST Pass Only).
- Traffic Assistant (TA),Good Guard (GG) , Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk , Senior Clerk Cum Typist ,Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist , Senior Time Keeper , Commercial Apprentice (CA) , Station Master –Bachelor Degree from recognized University Pass or equivalent qualification.
Name of Post – No of Post (Vacancy Details) –
NTPC 10+2 Intermediate Level Post –
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist (JCCT) – 4319
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist (ACCT) – 760
- Junior Time Keeper(JTK) – 17
- Trains Clerk (TC) – 592
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk (CC/TC) – 4940.
NTPC Graduation Level Post –
- Traffic Assistant (TA) – 88
- Good Guard (GG) – 5748
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 5638
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist – 2873
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist – 3164
- Senior Time Keeper – 14
- Commercial Apprentice (CA) , 259
- Station Master – 6865
- General/OBC : Rs 500.
- SC/ST /PH : Rs 250.
The applicant can pay the application fee through online medium – Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card and E Chalan.
- 10+2 Intermediate Level Post Age limit– 01/07/2019 : At least 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Graduation Level Post Age limit – 01/07/2019 : At least 18 years and maximum 33 years.
- Age Relaxation As Per Government Rules for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / PH Candidates.
- Application Starting From : 01-03-2019.
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31-03-2019.
- Last Date for Pay Online Fee : 05-04-2019.
- Last Date for Final Submit Online : 12-04-2019
- Exam Date : Will Notify Soon.